Dock Shelter / Paw-Pax
Dock Shelter / Paw-Pax Isothermal Bellows system designed for combining shipment vehicles with the building. With its modern and functional design, Paw-Pax provides maximum impermeability at the loading and unloading sections and shipment locations. Atmospheric conditions (rain, wind, cold, hot) minimizes the undesired air currents at Paw-Pax door area. With this feature, Paw-Pax isothermal bellows system minimizes the problems such as energy loss. Lack of hygiene and pollution, undesired changes in temperature etc. during the shipment. Dock shelters create a seal between the loading dock. Dock Shelter / Paw-Pax and also the vehicle Preventing the passage of air, rain, and other elements.
- Vehicle restraints: Vehicle restraints help to prevent vehicles from rolling away from the loading dock.
- Dock bumpers: Consequently Dock bumpers protect the loading dock and vehicles from damage.
- Wheel guides: Wheel guides help drivers to position their vehicles correctly at the loading dock.
- Loading ramps: As a result loading ramps can be used to load and unload goods from vehicles that are not level with the loading dock.
- Dock sealers: Dock sealers create a weather-tight seal between the loading dock and the vehicle, furthermore reducing the passage of air, rain, and other elements.
- Dock lights: Dock lights provide illumination for the loading dock area also improving safety and efficiency.
- Traffic control systems: Traffic control systems help to manage the movement of vehicles and also equipment in the loading dock area.