Maxi Hangar Doors
Thanks to Maxi Hangar Doors high usage performance compatible with all kinds of industrial environments. It is use-d in production facilities, aircraft hangars, shipyards and recycling facilities.
Paw-Maxi’s special extrusion aluminum rails. It not only guides the door body up and down, but also minimizes air currents from entering the usage area.
Opens automatically and also closes with button control. Depending on the door system dimensions, the opening and closing speed is 0.15 m – 0.3 m/sec.
These doors consist of double-walled tarpaulin and provide a high level of wind resistance with their reinforced body structure. Control panel is fully compliant with IP 65 standards.
The most distinctive features of the door system require minimum space loss in the installation areas of the door, and also you have the opportunity to use your door passage area to the maximum.
They are large, industrial doors that are designed for use in aircraft hangars, warehouses, and other large commercial and industrial buildings. Doors ar e typically made of metal, such as steel or aluminum, and also they can be either manually or automatically operated.
They offer a number of benefits, including:
- Durability: Maxi hangar doors are design-ed to withstand the rigors of daily use in demanding industrial environments.
- Security: These doors can b e equipped with a variety of security features, such as locks and alarms, to protect against unauthorized entry.
- Energy efficiency: They can be insulat-ed to reduce heat loss and also save energy.
- Convenience: Maxi hangar doors can b e automatically operated to improve efficiency and also reduce labor costs.
Here are a few examples of maxi hangar doors in use:
- Aircraft hangars: Maxi hangar doors are use-d to provide access to aircraft for maintenance and repair.
- Warehouses: These doors ar e used to provide access to large warehouses for storage and shipping of goods.
- Manufacturing plants: They are use-d to provide access to large manufacturing plants for the production of goods.
- Power plants: Maxi hangar doors ar e used to provide access to large power plants for the generation and distribution of electricity.
These are an essential part of many industrial and also commercial operations. They offer a number of benefits, including durability, security, energy efficiency, and convenience.