Spiral Type Fire Doors
Rolling Fire Door close automatically when the room temperature exceeds 65°C in the event of a fire and isolates the area also where the fire broke out.
Tested in accordance with BS476. Fire rating has been assessed by BRE at its Technical Center (Test Report No TE85423) and is 4 hours ½ hour to a maximum size of 4000mm wide and 4000mm high.
Rolling Fire Door is a type of fire door that is design-ed to close automatically in the event of a fire. They are typically use-d in commercial and industrial settings, such as warehouses, factories, and loading docks. Spiral type fire doors are also used in some residential settings, such as garages and carports.
They ar e made of a variety of materials, including steel, aluminum, and also fiberglass. They are typically insulat-ed to reduce heat loss and smoke infiltration. Rolling Fire Door can be either manually or automatically operated.
In the event of a fire, the spiral type fire door will close automatically when the room temperature exceeds 65°C. This helps to contain the fire and also prevent it from spreading to other areas of the building.
Spiral type fire doors offer a number of benefits, including:
- Fire protection: Spiral type fire doors provide a barrier against fire and smoke, helping to protect people and property.
- Energy efficiency: Spiral type fire doors can be insulat-ed to reduce heat loss and also save energy.
- Convenience: Spiral type fire doors can b-e automatically operated, improving efficiency and reducing labor costs.
Here are a few examples of spiral type fire doors in use:
- A warehouse uses spiral type fire doors to separate the storage area from the shipping and receiving area. This helps to prevent the spread of fire in the event of a fire.
- A factory uses spiral type fire doors to separate the production area from the office area. This helps to protect office workers from the smoke and also fumes in the event of a fire.
- A loading dock uses spiral type fire doors to separate the loading dock area from the interior of the building. This helps to prevent the spread of fire and smoke in the event of a fire.
Rolling Fire Door is an also essential safety feature for many commercial and also industrial buildings. They offer a number of benefits, including fire protection, energy efficiency, and convenience.